The upper level of the house features 4 double size bedrooms, including the very spacious master bedroom that incorporates an over sized ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. Laying in bed here, watching the moon sparkle on the water is sure to wash away all the stress of a busy day.
This is a rare opportunity to buy a large, family home with a great mix of character and function, that not only offers great views, but a real sense of serenity and relaxation. Don't miss out.
* Large family home with expansive water & district views
* Open plan lounge-dining features slow combustion fireplace
* Steel frame construction in house and garage.
* Country style kitchen with timber cupboards, stone benches & walk-in pantry
* High ceilings with ornate cornices.
* Family / TV room opens to wide patio
* Large attic with window and views
* Double garage with studio and bathroom plumbing
* Heritage style bathroom and ensuite
* Two lawn areas perfect for entertaining & BBQs
* Secure yard ideal for children or dog